[ExI] diamond planet

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:55:47 UTC 2011

Spike wrote:
Intelligence on this one example of a planet is now on the verge of
colonizing the entire galaxy.  We could have that task started in the next
thousand years and finished within a few million.  If we are the only ones
here, that would in some ways actually make it easier.

I remember an observation by Isaac Asimov, that within a mere five
thousand years, humanity could overpopulate the galaxy!  But this
would necessitate a FTL drive.

John