[ExI] 21 scientific research projects starting this fall that could change the world

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Fri Aug 26 21:39:32 UTC 2011

Things like this are totally frustrating to me, as other than some
special 'hydrogell' that can promote natural nerve repair, most big
science projects are completely ignoring the brain / consciousness.

It seems so obvious to me, that we are on the verge of the greatest
scientific discover of all time, something that could solve most all
other problems, from death and disease to space travel... in one fell
swoop.  We surely already have the technical ability to do what we
need to do, the only thing standing in our way is people's abhorrence
of thinking about phenomenal consciousness in a rigorously educated
and scientific way, or worse thinking the phenomenal isn't anything or
not important at all.

Am I the only one that feels this way about how most everyone has
their priorities completely screwed up, and that such will damn so
many more of us to eternal hell in the grave?

Brent Allsop