[ExI] Dr Koelle and spreadsheets was ai class at stanford

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Aug 26 22:03:28 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of BillK
Subject: Re: [ExI] Dr Koelle and spreadsheets was ai class at stanford

<http://server02.fb12.tu-berlin.de/ILR/koelle/>
>BillK

Thanks BillK.  This is one of the Neptune papers I reviewed, but there is
one paper of Dr. Koelle that had actual ascent trajectories.  I found two
lines which contained what looked like transcription errors.  I'll look
around, see if I still have that.