[ExI] 21 scientific research projects starting this fall that could change the world

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Fri Aug 26 23:21:19 UTC 2011

Hi Adrian,

Oh, OK, I didn't see that.  Thanks!  I guess that's at least a start.

But still, big woop, $18 million.  What can you do with that, fund a
handful of researchers on small projects?  We spend way more than 10
times that on one rocket launch.  That's less than a drop in the
bucket compared to the many "big" science projects humanity is now so
enamored over.

Why are transhumanists, in general, so unwilling to put out any effort
to try to change any of this?  It doesn't even seem like they are
willing to do anything like sign a what is your top priority petition
like this one:  http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/90/3 .

Brent Allsop