[ExI] Intro Time

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 02:42:38 UTC 2011

Keith, why did you abandon academia?  Will you be content doing
science journalism?  Or do you plan eventually to do corporate
research & development?

I have deep respect for chemists, being that I always found it to be a
difficult subject.  And in medical school, biochemistry is considered
the subject that is a maker or breaker of a student's future as a
doctor.

John