[ExI] Marshall Brain on the astounding near future potential of computer managers

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 03:32:48 UTC 2011

More believable than the story.  (For example: robots starting to tranq
people to corral them "for their own protection", and tranq anyone who
tries to travel anyway, with nary a lawsuit about the assault?  A sci-fi
yarn that purports to be about a plausible future must present a
believable means by which we might get there.)