[ExI] ai class at stanford

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:20:54 UTC 2011

Kelly,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 5:29 AM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have no doubt your approach to iteratively building and tweaking the

Please be more careful editing quotes.  The way you have this, you're
saying that I said Mike's words.  You should have either removed the
"Adrian Tymes...wrote:" line, or started with something that I actually
wrote.  (This doesn't apply just when you're quoting me; the general
rule is true any time you're quoting someone.  I happened to be in this
particular example, is all.)

Not a big problem, but it is something to watch for.