[ExI] H+ @ Second Life – September 15, 2011

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 08:44:54 UTC 2011

http://giulioprisco.blogspot.com/2011/08/h-second-life-september-15-2011.html
Humanity+ is hosting a virtual event in Second Life on September 15!

Join us in Second Life to brainstorm how to move forward together!

Our upcoming event is for our members and friends. The elements of
Multiplicity, Individuation, Novelty, Diversity and Skills (MINDS) are
all factors that link to leadership.

Speakers include Ben Goertzel, Howard Bloom, Martine Rothblatt, and
Linda M. Glenn, Giulio Prisco and Natasha Vita-More. We welcome you to
come and find out what others are thinking and saying about Humanity+
and leadership, and bring your own ideas to contribute to the
conversation. If you are not a member and who like to join Humanity+
go to http://humanityplus.org/join/join-hplus/ If you have any
questions about the event, please email us at info at humanityplus.org

Where: Teleport to Terasem Island, Second Life (coordinates: 121:155:30)
When: September 15, 2011 at 9:00 PM US EST time (US: 8:00PM CST, 6:00PM PST)

We hope to see you there!