[ExI] FW: Larry King wants to be cryopreserved

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:48:36 UTC 2011

2011/12/8 spike <spike66 at att.net>:

> If you hadn’t heard, Larry King is a cryonics fan.  Posted for Alan Brooks:
>

> Subject: Larry King wants to be cryopreserved
>
> http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20551359,00.html

Well, that clinches the deal for me... I won't spend decades frozen in
the same room with Larry King... LOL!!! And the prospect of being
thawed out to a world that still has Larry King in it... well, that
just doesn't seem quite as nice a world as I hoped the future would
be... LOL... I have nightmares of being on the Larry King show...
Well, Kelly, what was it like to be frozen in a room with me for 185
years? AAAaaargh!!!

-Kelly