[ExI] The Catholic Impact (was Re: Origin of ethics and morals)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:39:11 UTC 2011

On 21 December 2011 03:48, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We could have a whole separate discussion about how the massive
> immigration to Europe of fundamentalist Muslims may be potentially a
> very destabilizing thing.
>
> These are people who *do not* want to merge into the Western melting
> pot.  They instead want the West to adapt to them...

Well, I could represent a peculiar position here since I actually think
that Muslims are perfectly right to do what they can to protect their
diversity *and* that Europeans would in turn be equally right to protect
their own, namely by stopping their import as wage slaves by those who are
in a position to externalise the costs concerned on their communities -
draining in the process the puppet-States the immigrants originate from,
with the collaboration of their corrupted "élites", of human resources who
would be essential to their future.

How many "fundamentalist Muslims" are immigrating in Europe from Iran?
Zero.

--
Stefano Vaj