[ExI] Organizations to "Speed Up" Creation of AGI?

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 16:42:25 UTC 2011

2011/12/26 john clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net>
> AGI? Why would anyone want to speed up Adjusted Gross Income? But maybe I misunderstand, perhaps it's the interests of the American Geological Institute you want to advance, or maybe you have stock in Analytical Graphics Incorporated, or maybe you want to learn a new trade at the American Gunsmithing Institute. Personally I'm more interested in AI, the acronym means "Artificial Intelligence", just like in the movie that millions of people saw and understood.

I'm not sure why, in the context of artificial intelligence, anyone
would need to discuss a bus that cannot slow down below 50mph.
(Speed)

I don't understand the relevance to the movie about the old man who
lifts his house with balloons with the intent of movie to Paradise
Falls. (Up)

I am also unsure what this has to do with the christian music
festival. (Creation)

Please people, be sure to use words with only a single definition and
approved usage pattern.  :)