[ExI] how did high heels happen?

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 17:01:44 UTC 2011

2011/12/30  <natasha at natasha.cc>:
> The feminists approach would not emphasize what a woman's job, her
> skill-set, or what type of shoe she wears.  She would emphasize the level of
> clarity a woman has in her thinking and in the choices she makes for her
> life based on your beliefs.

It's disappointing that there's an -ism for that.  I forget that
humanity is generally still very-much concerned with differences and
tries to exaggerate them and assign capabilities based on macroscopic
features as gender, race, nationality, ...whatever.

Despite all the "progress" technology has granted, we still have so
much opportunity for improvement.