[ExI] Is anyone an expert on Aristotle and Life?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 31 11:16:00 UTC 2011

On Behalf Of Kelly Anderson
Subject: Re: [ExI] Is anyone an expert on Aristotle and Life?

2011/12/30 Tara Maya <tara at taramayastales.com>:
>> It is striking that this belief in a soul is so pervasive.

>...This separated thing from our body gets picked up by the local shaman,
and used to his advantage, and we're all trapped for millennia in a false
pattern of thought.  -Kelly

Do not despair, but rather adopt a cryonicists' view of the soul.  Imagine
an experimental car, built, tested, then determined that the design is
insufficiently intelligent, so the car is ground up and recycled.  The car
is gone but the design is preserved and still exists in some form, so that
another one like the original, or arbitrarily many like the original, could
theoretically be built from that design.  Think of the soul as the design
for us.