[ExI] sports blammisphy

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 20:53:45 UTC 2011

I have a Canadian friend who somewhat fits into the math whiz
category, and he has his own nearly unbeatable formula for playing
Axis & Allies the popular boardgame, and taking on the role of the
Allies to stomp the Axis.  And of course long range strategic bombers
are a key element...  Nukes as far as I know are no longer elements of
the game, they were considered too much of an imbalancing factor. lol

John