[ExI] sports blammisphy

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:37:10 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 2:13 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> That being said, I have thought of an even trickier trick which would allow
> a human to use chess software and sneaky I/O devices, which I will post next
> time.

Seems all you would have to do is pick a move from one of the twenty
good programs randomly. Or perhaps have a human being picking the move
out of the twenty or so programs to make it look like there was no
copying of a particular program's output. Or even simpler, just pick
one move from each program. It would be an arms race between the
cheaters and those trying to find the cheaters. If someone wants to
cheat, I can't think how you can stop them completely.

-Kelly