[ExI] Anonymous and AI

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 07:59:40 UTC 2011

There is a good SF book on this:

http://www.theminervavirus.com/

written by Brian Shuster of Red Light Center and Utherverse fame:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utherverse_Inc.

I read the book a few years ago and found it very good, especially
considering that the author is not a professional SF writer. I just
bought it again in Kindle format for 3.44 $ (!!), recommended.

G.