[ExI] Anons

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 12 15:46:43 UTC 2011

>>On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Keith Henson wrote:
>> There are many pointers into this complex of stories, all of which hinge
off Wikileaks.

>> http://thinkprogress.org/
>> Keith

... On Behalf Of BillK
>...The real problem is corporate takeover of the US government.
>... it's worse than that: corporations actively exploit the power of the
state to further entrench and enhance their power...BillK

Ja.  Our constitution is set up to maintain separation of church and state.
It doesn't say anything about separation of corporation and state.  As far
as I can tell the latter would be perfectly legal.  In any case it would be
far preferable to government takeover of corporations.