[ExI] Artificial Irish Folk Tales

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 01:02:37 UTC 2011

I was at my mother's tonight playing cards with my brother and an old
filling which was loose fell out which means a trip to the dentist this
week.  The Irish have a folk legend that says if you lose a tooth, or dream
you loose a tooth, someone you know will die.

So does losing a filling mean somewhere an AI will die?

Or does it just mean when I wake up tomorrow my computer won't boot?

My brother asked why I was laughing during our card game but I couldn't
explain it. He's not really interested in technology the way I am, and he
already thinks I'm weird enough.

d.

--
*There is no history, only biography.*