[ExI] Watson on NOVA

Amara D. Angelica amara at kurzweilai.net
Mon Feb 14 06:35:15 UTC 2011

Kelly, thanks. These are excellent questions, which I'll include in a
follow-up interview. We just posted three IBM videos that discuss customer
service, finance, and healthcare applications; and two more on other Watson
design issues, including one related to building the system:

http://www.kurzweilai.net/videos.