[ExI] Watson On Jeopardy

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Tue Feb 15 19:56:14 UTC 2011

         :
>It is a brick-stupid cluster analysis program.
>
>So, does Watson think about what the other contestants might be
>doing? Err, that would be "What is 'you have got to be joking'?"

You don't seem to have read what I wrote. The only question I raised
about Watson's current capabilities was whether it had a module to
analyze its failures and hone itself. *That* has been possible in
software for several decades.

(I've worked in pertinent technologies since the late 70's.)

-- David.