[ExI] Watson On Jeopardy

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:15:30 UTC 2011

Darren Greer wrote:
Another interesting detail. Ratings for Jeopardy have soared into the
stratosphere because of Watson. It moved into the number two spot in
TV land behind a Charlie Sheen sitcom last night.

I can sense a trend where A.I. will be on more and more game shows,
and even "reality television" programs.  It would be a fascinating
trend to have humanity acclimated to A.I. by seeing the machines "grow
up" on their monitors and TV screens!  And so in time we will have our
Simone's and Calculon's...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S1m0ne

http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Calculon

John  : )