[ExI] Acceptance Into Math Program

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:13:26 UTC 2011

Hello Darren,

Congratulations regarding furthering your education!!!  : )  This
email list has also had an amazing effect on my life, due to the
things I've learned and the mental "food for thought buffet" that
awaits me here every day.

If you have not already done so, I hope you attend a transhumanist
conference sometime, so that you can meet some of the people on this
list.  An H+ or Singularity Institute gathering could really be very
thrilling for you.  I went to Convergence back in 2008 and had a
wonderful time!

http://www.convergence08.org/

My best wishes to you,

John  : )