[ExI] Watson On Jeopardy.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 17 15:42:36 UTC 2011

On Feb 17, 2011, at 10:18 AM, Richard Loosemore wrote:

> Read parallel post addressed to Kelly Anderson.

Why? Did the parallel post addressed to Kelly Anderson teach a computer to behave anywhere near as intelligently as Watson? If so I am delighted but I really don't see why I need to read it, I didn't need to read Watson's source code to be enormously impressed by it. The truth is I have read the source code of very few human beings, but I still think some of them are intelligent.

 John K Clark