[ExI] Kurzweil On Watson

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Feb 17 22:21:42 UTC 2011

On Behalf Of Darren Greer
Subject: Re: [ExI] Kurzweil On Watson

>.I kinda like Zhigalko but then I like the thin, intense type. Carlsen is
way too basketball A-team for me (memories of getting beat up in high
school), but yes, I can see how the novelty of a good-looking jock/chess
master would turn on G.Q. and super models.

d.

2011/2/17 spike <spike66 at att.net>

Well sure, but in any case, my point is we male chess players as a rule are
hurting ugly.  But that Anna Sharevich, oh my goodness.  That stunning
creature is enough to make a gay man straight.  She is enough to make a
straight woman gay.

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=7014

And if that isn't enough of a chess babe, check this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Kosteniuk

And this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatiana_Kosintseva

OK this is sufficiently non-Watson I will count that against my total for
today.

{8^D