[ExI] Time magazine cover story on the singularity

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 07:57:47 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 6:46 AM, spike wrote:
> How well I recall.  I am just getting back to where I was back in those
> heady days.
> We thought it was the technocalypse.  I did anyway.  Then the stock market
> crashed.  It wasn't until 9/11/01 that many of us realized we still have yet
> another world war to fight, and this one may be worse than the three we had
> in the 20th century.

But it wasn't an accident, Spike. It was deliberate.
And they are doing it again.

The  transfer of the nation's wealth into a very few hands is
progressing as planned.

Make sure you cash in this time before the next collapse.
Wall Street makes money on the way up and on the way down.

Mere mortals have much less choice.
(As well as getting told to fight wars to protect the wealth of the rich).

BillK