[ExI] Call To Libertarians

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 13:42:42 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 6:16 AM, F. C. Moulton <moulton at moulton.com> wrote

 >The first is Engines of Creation by Eric Drexler which is I am
sure well known to all so I will not dwell on it here. <

Thanks Fred. Excellent summary. I know the book but haven't read it (read my
Acceptance into Math Program to understand why I'm so poorly educated re:
some of these topics.) But it has been mentioned before and it is on my
list. Right now I'm still trying to get caught up on evolutionary psychology
with texts that Keith recommended, as well as keep up with my my paid work
and my class work. There is a steep learning curve here in this group, but
it's worth the effort.

darren

--
*There is no history, only biography.*