[ExI] Call To Libertarians

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:47:24 UTC 2011

> Samantha wrote:

> You might want to read Rothbard or in economics read Hayek, von Mises and
other Austrian economists.   Or economics in one lesson by Hazlitt.<

thanks.

> We can't do your homework for you.  :)<

Of course. But one of the reasons I came to this group first was that even
libertarians do not agree on an exact definition. Your suggestions are
fairly heavy on the economics, for example, where other posts in reply to my
query stressed that libertarianism was far more than economics. As a result
I've decided to look at the socio-political aspects of the philosophy for
now and save the economics for later.

d.