[ExI] Call To Libertarians

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Feb 22 22:38:59 UTC 2011

... On Behalf Of Samantha Atkins

Subject: Re: [ExI] Call To Libertarians

On 02/19/2011 03:37 AM, Darren Greer wrote:
> Thanks for you responses. Special thanks to Fred for the run-down and
> the links. ...
>

>Ayn Rand's philosophy is not remotely about being a self-centered jerk.
>But that is an entire other thread largely to me populated, if it arises,
by those that have no idea what they are talking about >or are unable or
unwilling to discuss the matter intelligently without dismissive ranting.

>That is probably my rule of 5 for the day so shutting up.

-s

Samantha we have a temporary open season on libertarianism that has a couple
more days in it, or until people start posting disrespectful or
non-well-thought-out commentary.  So that doesn't count against your five
today.  {8^D

Also, this was a short but excellent reply, thanks.