[ExI] Economic liberalism vs. conservatism: Why the debate here?

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:03:16 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 2:09 AM, AlgaeNymph <algaenymph at gmail.com> wrote:

> So we should just not even bother?  I'm not saying we need a mass media
> blitz, just that we should look for how we're looking bad, figure out why,
> and respond to that on an individual level.  The closest to mass-anything I
> can think of doing is creating a how-to guide for anyone who wants to start
> up their own advocacy group.

I can't believe nobody has said this yet: Humanity+ has been trying the
media angle. It's just not interesting. Give it a rest already.
Unfortunately the transhumanists communicating on these email lists tend to
be unskilled in transhuman technologies... so I don't know what to do with
you guys.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507