[ExI] this is me in another forty years...

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 12:28:15 UTC 2011

Spike Jones wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksdBSVAM6g
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksdBSVAM6g&feature=player_embedded>
> &feature=player_embedded

> This is how they make commercials in countries where they still have actual
> attention spans.  Hey it worked on me.
>

> {8-]

I don't think a commercial has ever made me teary eyed before!  Wow!
It was really something special.  I'd like to hope there will be a
group of Extrope/transhumanist bikers forty years from now (you, Max,
and a bunch of others), who will have the spunk and hell for leather
attitude of the cool old geezer characters in the video.

But I would like to think *forty* years from now, in the year 2051,
you will all have at least partially rejuvenated bodies (well, for
those of you who can afford it...)!  I dearly wish you will be a much
more healthy, long-lived, and photogenic bunch then what was seen in
the commercial.

Unfortunately, some of us will not live to make it to that day, and so
(especially for those not cryonically preserved, but also for those
who are) pictures of them will need to be brought along to be lifted
aloft in remembrance.

Spike, I must admit that I hope to be a member of this future
motorcycle (or a vehicle even more amazing) group...  And I recommend
that we call ourselves the Singularity Riders!

John  : )