[ExI] Wizard Calculating Device

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:20:53 UTC 2011

2011/2/28 spike <spike66 at att.net>:

>An original Rubik’s cube if in it’s unopened original package is a valuable
collector’s item.  spike<

Yeah, it's not original. It's a "cube puzzle" knock off, and though the box
is in great shape it has been opened though the instructions are still
folded up inside it. The math set might be worth a few dollars, for it too
has original instructions with it, is brass, and is the oldest of the lot.
It was issued in the 40's. I also bought a first edition Hardy Boys novel
from 1933 for 2 dollars. Even without the dust jacket it's worth about fifty
times more than I paid for it.  I love small town garage sales around here.
People have no idea what their stuff is worth. :)

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:27 AM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >>Playing around with it is probably the best trick. Think of it as a
> kind of Rubik's cube. :-)<
>

> >Funny enough, there was a Rubik's cube in the lot as well. Actually a
> "cube puzzle" in its original box and made in 1981. I think Spike's right.
> I'll just mess with it and challenge myself to get it to work without
> googling it.(Thanks though Bill.) D.
>

> An original Rubik’s cube if in it’s unopened original package is a valuable
> collector’s item.  spike

*There is no history, only biography.*
*
*