[ExI] this is me in another forty years...

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Feb 28 21:22:05 UTC 2011

... On Behalf Of Jeff Davis
Subject: Re: [ExI] this is me in another forty years...

>Why wait forty years?  We could have an Extropian motorcycle ga... er, club
right now.  I need a cool new leather jacket.   My old one is shot... Best,
Jeff Davis

Jeff, your old leather jacket is fine.  But that bike of yours, oh my
goodness, that one will hafta go pal.  Don't get me wrong, I like rat bikes,
rode them for years.  My four motorcycles are aged 24, 25, 26 and 29 years.
But jeez, none of them look like that Kawasaki you ride, oy freaking vey.

Now all we need to do is decide if we will be the Singularity Riders or the
Voodoo Sex Candles.