[ExI] simulation as an improvement over reality.

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 18:21:32 UTC 2011

On 1/4/2011 6:49 AM, Ben Zaiboc wrote:

> I agree with the people who say that natural selection will decisively end the argument, and the supposed not-you zombies will be the ones who carry the torch of intelligence into the future.

Zombies? Zombies? What part of "NOBODY HAS EVER DENIED THIS! An exact
copy of you MUST experience himself as you" didn't you understand?

So you argue that brute reproduction is the only valid way to adjudicate
the validity of a proposition or meme? Do remember that when the
advocates of Mormonism, fundie Xianity and Islam outnumber those who
carry the torch of your own favorite ideas. Oh wait, they already do,
and the gap appears to be growing.

Damien Broderick