[ExI] atheists declare religions as scams

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jan 4 18:32:26 UTC 2011

>...Also, depending on circumstances, openly going against any of the three
in back could get you killed.  (Granted, it's more famous for the one in the
back right - though, the Middle East-North Africa region, where this is most
common, only accounts for about 20% of worldwide Mormon population according
to Wikipedia's sources.)  I don't know if that's true of the two in front...

Ja, stuff like this happens all the time with the other two biggies:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12111831

Not.

These other five religions have a symbol, a cross, a six pointed star,
crescent and star, and so forth.  Agnostics and atheists should have a
symbol too, so they can have something to carve on a gravestone, should they
opt for one.  For agnostics I propose a question mark.  That was easy.

Atheists are more difficult, but we could imagine the international no
symbol (the circle with the diagonal) with nothing in it, so it's no
nothing.  Or perhaps a question mark inside the slash circle, meaning
there's no question about it, there's no god.  Or a circle with a partial
line thru it with a gap in the diagonal, which means "Ask a hipster what
that means," at which time you will learn it means there is something, just
not a god or gods.  Or just a simple capital A.  I am told there are no
atheists in foxholes, so perhaps we need a symbol meaning no foxholes, but I
don't know how to draw that.

Are there already symbols for agnostics and atheists?