[ExI] A better option than fish oil?

J. Stanton js_exi at gnolls.org
Fri Jan 7 19:01:00 UTC 2011

On 1/7/11 4:00 AM, Sondre Bjell?s wrote:
> The ocean ain't exactly a
> pure ("clean") substance, a better alternative is plant-based oils.
> Though a sales guy would say anything to sell his products, no matter
> what real effect or fact or truth their products have. - Sondre On Thu,
> Jan 6, 2011 at 8:39 AM, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com>wrote:
>> >  A better means of getting Omega-3's?

What evidence do you have for this assertion?  Consumer Reports found no
measurable mercury in any fish oil capsules they tested.

(There's a lot to say about that Mercola page, because many of its
claims about krill vs fish oil are either false or suspect...but I'm
still working on it and it'll take a while.)

JS
http://www.gnolls.org