[ExI] Reframing transhumanism as good vs. evil

Kevin Freels reasonerkevin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 06:27:13 UTC 2011

Citizen heroics? Selfish geeks? You have it all wrong. Over a hundred people die
every minute. Is that not the most disgusting and horrid thing you can imagine
considering that with the right effort we could do away with that entirely? We
have a goal to end death and suffering. What could be more heroic? It's so
damned heroic that many people have trouble grasping the idea. :-)