[ExI] youtube channel of the feral human who shot up the political rally in arizona

Alan Brooks alaneugenebrooks52 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 16:53:11 UTC 2011

>On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Stathis Papaioannou  wrote:
> He's psychotic, probably schizophrenic. He should have been treated.

Don't be so sure until we can read the examination reports; perhaps he is not psychotic, or maybe he is borderline; it could be he wanted to be famous-- which is being 'crazy like a fox'.
Was Tim McVeigh a psychotic, or was he also crazy like a fox? Or Son Of Sam, Mark David Chapman. Notice how they appeared psychotic at first but copped guilty (Berkowitz, Chapman) pleas or were found to be sane enough for trial. Even the wild Christian-rapist character who kidnapped Elizabeth Smart was found guilty! Frankly, I don't think psychiatry is much more of a science than economics, sociology, political 'science', etc. Societal and professional biases are too prevalent.