[ExI] Oxford scientists edge toward quantum PC with 10b qubits.

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jan 28 23:09:39 UTC 2011

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
.

Godel Escher Bach by Douglas R Hofstadter is the best book I have every read
in my life full stop.  John K Clark

John that makes at least three of us who consider GEB our favorite book of
all:  You, Eliezer and me.  There are likely others.  Others, please?

spike

ps:  Today being the 25th anniversary of the Challenger explosion, many of
us are haunted by painful memories of that day, which was for some of us the
most memorable day of our lives, one we would forget if we could.