[ExI] Help with freezing phenomenon

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Fri Jan 28 23:28:57 UTC 2011

On 1/26/2011 11:44 PM, spike wrote:
> Mine is a fun brain in which to live.

Ja! I'm sure looking forward to when we can eff the ineffable, and I can
experience what you are talking about first hand.  I think your brain
would definitely be near the top of brains I'd like to try.  I'd also
like to try out someones' brain that claims we don't have qualia.  But
only for the experience, as I bet such would be terrible compared to the
phenomenal qualia stuff going on in my brain.

I sure have lots of much more than wonderful indescribable or ineffable
experiences I would love to share or trade.  I bet we'll be doing this
and so much more (i.e. phenomenal uploads...) within 25 or so years.
The we and the world will be all very different for sure.

Brent Allsop

"Oh wow, THAT is what it is like to be a Spike! No wonder. Here, try this."