[ExI] Help with freezing phenomenon.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 30 18:39:10 UTC 2011

On Jan 29, 2011, at 12:49 PM, Keith Henson wrote:

> I don't know if cracking can be solved or not.  It's partly an
> engineering problem and partly an economic problem.

It would seem to me that cracking in the brain would not be a very serious problem because it would be pretty obvious where the 2 sides of the crack used to be and how they should be lined-up to be repaired. Astronomically more devastating would be any micro-flow in the freezing organ that undergoes turbulence, because untangling a chaotic process and figuring out how things were arranged before the freezing induced turbulence occurred would be very hard, practically impossible, even for a Jupiter Brain.

 John K Clark