[ExI] Biohacking

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 00:48:59 UTC 2011

Hey all. I won't bore you all by extolling the virtues of green tea. The problem is that green tea is nutritious but doesn't have the kick of a strong cup of java. The reason for this is that tea leaves, although having a higher caffeine content than coffee beans, are used in smaller quantity. I found an efficient way around the dilemma is brewing loose leaf green tea leaves, including them when I pour my cup, swirling my cup when it gets low to suspend the tea leaves, and then *eating* them. They don't taste half bad; I can hardly taste them at all against the background of the tea. They provide the subjective stimulant effect of between 1-2 cups of coffee at least in my body. Plus it's antioxidant city and some small amount of dietary fiber to boot. Just thought I would share.

Stuart LaForge

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things bought
and sold are legislators." - P. J. O'Rourke