[ExI] East African Rift Valley again

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Jul 15 06:47:13 UTC 2011

On 7/15/2011 12:03 AM, kellycoinguy at gmail.com wrote:

> There is a prophecy that when Jesus returns... There will be a huge
> earthquake that will split the temple mount and that water will run from
> there to the dead sea making it's waters sweet. I don't recall where it
> comes from... Maybe Revelations?

I'm guessing you mean the biblical Book of Revelation (unless there's
some other "holy book" called "Revelations"?). There's no such text in
Revelation, although there are any number of earthquakes. Rivers tended
to come to a bad end, as in

"And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates;
and the water thereof was dried up"

What say you, Pastor Spike?

Damien Broderick