[ExI] Moooon

ddraig ddraig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 02:50:18 UTC 2011

2011/7/21 Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>:
> How much talking have you to anyone outside a small cadre of smartypantses
> about the benefits of these things?

                                             *** NOOB ALERT ***
                                             *** NOOB ALERT ***
                                             *** NOOB ALERT ***
                                             *** NOOB ALERT ***

I suggest you google/wikipedia "Damien Broderick" and then come back,
looking like less of a dick. He's almost certainly going to be the
first name that comes up  :-)-

Dwayne
Incidentally, before that evilratbastard actor dude The Rock started
using his real name, putting "Dwayne" into any search engine got me.
Great for impressing/annoying people at parties  ;p
--
   ddraig at pobox.com irc.deoxy.org #chat
   ...r.e.t.u.r.n....t.o....t.h.e....s.o.u.r.c.e...