[ExI] Moooon

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jul 21 04:13:26 UTC 2011

Subject: Re: [ExI] Moooon

>...Yeah, Damien has won about a million important awards for his SF
writing, and is still winning them.  He has also written some contemporary
science books for the popular press, the most impressive of which might be,
not to be confused with our own resident entity of the same name, "The
Spike."

That is definitely a cool one.

>...ps, not a good idea to get into a serious argument with him over
anything technical; the bloke knows about all there is to know. FutureMan

Of course there is that, but further, I request we treat our fellow
Extropians with respect.  In this comment:

>> How much talking have you to anyone outside a small cadre of
smartypantses about the benefits of these things?

I detected far too much of the dis variety of respect, and I don't like it a
damn bit.  Nuff said?