[ExI] Moooon

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jul 21 05:20:22 UTC 2011

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Will Steinberg
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:11 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] Moooon

Hahahah...sorry, I wasn't trying to undermine anybody's fame here.  I
understand that Damien is an accomplished author

Very well, have you actually read The Spike?

I just want to help.  What can I do to help?

Read it.  That’s a good example of what needs to be done: popular writing.
The Spike is a great example of bringing transhumanist notions to the
public.  Another good example is Ed Regis’ Great Mambo Chicken and the
Transhumanist Condition.

 All that many of you seem to do is preach to the choir.  This is good for
feeling good, but doesn't get anything done in the vein of pushing a
transhumanist agenda

Ahem.  Will, get those two volumes, read please.  The Spike will blow your
mind.  {8-]  In a very pleasant way.  It is mind expanding, like this -à
{{{{{8^]    Then if you want to do something to promote transhumanism, the
best way is to write popular works that express the ideas, then sell a
jillion copies.