[ExI] organic olymics

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 06:22:21 UTC 2011

 Stefano Vaj wrote:

> Yes, but in that case they were probably thin men speaking a soprano
> language who were mistook for guttural women. :-)

Hey...  Hey....  Hey....  Italian guys are not the only ones who can be
macho! lol  China has produced some incredible martial artists and warriors
over the centuries!

And you have to hand it to China, they are on a roll again, and may soon be
a major superpower to rival even the United States.  But I severely doubt we
will be seeing a resurgence of the Roman Empire!  ; )

John  : )