[ExI] Libertarianism wins again...

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 14:05:55 UTC 2011

Um, yeah. I don't any real world economy, aside from very small regions or short durations -- that would characterized as other than a mixed economy. The US is a mixed economy too, don't you agree? Merely saying "mixed economy" resolves little here.

And the thing I was getting at was that the usual welfare state or mixed economies that are praised for having a huge government overhang in their economies actually have a much smaller one than is usually thought.

Regards,

Dan