[ExI] Moooon

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 16:32:08 UTC 2011

IIRC, in the Dick novel, it ends with it not being real, correct? But let's remember, in so far as the Germans were heading out into space more rapidly than actually happened, it was a novel -- i.e., a work of fiction. In my estimation, the Cold War was a big set back overall for human progress -- all the wasted resources and the overall fear mindset. (In my view, too, it helped to shift America more in a religious direction to fight those "godless commies.") I think we're still recovering from that.

Regards,

Dan