[ExI] Sigh

john clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 29 04:03:01 UTC 2011

On Thu, 7/28/11, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

"as if someone tried to repeat an experiment that used laser beams (or as you would put it, LASER Beams)"

LASER is an acronym, it stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Usually its customary to capitalize acronyms and it seemed particularly important to do so in this case because the  stimulated emission of radiation is the very fundamental physical principle discover by Einstein in 1917 that I was talking about.

And if you ever change your mind about betting on the possibility of Psi existing please let me know, I can always use the money.

 John K Clark