[ExI] chinese ghost towns

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 3 04:57:00 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 4:00 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>>...   We can imagine China setting up AmericaTowns, where the entire city
is inhabited by imported Yanks.
>> Surely the Chinese have noticed, as we have, that good things happen
>> when we mix Asian with European genes, and likewise memes.

>...Maybe they could set up little politically free zones for American ex
pats, kind of like the One Country Two System thing going on in Hong Kong...
:-)  -Kelly

One of our highly esteemed early extropians, Greg Burch, moved to China a
number of years ago.

http://burchismo.gregburch.net/

As far as I know, he is still living there, although he hasn't updated his
blog in over six months.  Anyone here know what is up with Greg?